This game is so amazing, I don't even want to play it!
Without giving anything away, there is an early section where you are supposed to run, and run fast, and the game is so beautiful that I wanted to stop & look around. I think a very sad couple wasn't helped by the fact that I started throwing all their furniture out the windows. The physics are so wonderful.
My friend Tim, whom I would consider a pretty normal non-hardcore gamer was driven crazy by the whole Steam process (which took me about half an hour) and hated the loading screens, but he bowed to the game just as avidly as I did.
Here's how I would describe it. Remember the first time you played Morrowind, and how amazingly beautiful it was. It made every other game look a little less fancy in comparison? Well, this game is like that except the comparison is to Morrowind.
Oh, and man do I hate the combine. I really want to kill some of them very badly. Wha a great way to create their characters. You immediately hate them!
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010