Well, kids, it's time to play "fun with search engines" — that game Ken plays when he's too busy or tired to come up with real content. One of the fun things about this site is opening up the hood, looking at the site logs, and seeing how people have gotten here. A number get here by search engine queries, the terms of which are faithfully reported to yr. obdnt. srvnt.
Here's some of the greatest hits of the last month out of the myriad ways people got to popehat.
"www.popehat.com" I admire your caution there, explorer. A more reckless chap might have tried actually typing the URL in directly rather than searching for it.
"busstop whores" I have no idea why people keep searching for this and why it keeps leading them here. I suspect Jesse is involved, though.
"Klingons pizza the firm" Tribbles hoagie the company!
"William Hung unitard" Well, thanks, now I've got to go dash my eyes out like freaking Oedipus.
"why can't penguins fly" Because they're flightless, dipshit. There, we're all, like, wikipedia here.
"Saga of Ryzom underwear" Wow, some of these MMORPGs are really pushing the merchandizing.
"freak dancers" I dance, and I am a freak, but I am not a freak dancer. Sorry.
"rampant lesbianism" No, not here. We don't even have any female bloggers yet. You'll find a rampant sympathy and/or appreciation for lesbianism, though.
"senate craphead lesbianism" Check your meds.
"Obi Darth breadstick" This has GOT to be something Ezra wrote.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017