Finally, the insidious criminal mastermind has been brought to justice, and just in time (coincedentally) to help Bush's re-election numbers. Oh wait, you thought I was talking about Osama Bin Laden? Nope, he is irrelevant (as Rumsfeld & Bush have pointed out.) We bagged a far more valuable target – Cat Stevens! Or as he is now known by his terrorist name, Yusef Islam. He was being followed by more than a moonshadow, as the Dept. of Homeland Security pulled him off a plane & refused him entry into the country. If I were James Taylor, I would start getting worried.
Here's the sort of hate filled vitriol this America hater has spread lately: "No right thinking follower of Islam could possibly condone such an action: The Quran equates the murder of one innocent person with the murder of the whole of humanity." (Islam on the 9/11 attacks) and "Crimes against innocent bystanders taken hostage in any circumstance have no foundation whatsoever in the life of Islam and the model example of Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him." (on the Beslan School attack.)
It's clear these dangerous ideas can't be allowed to take hold in the Land of Free. I salute you, Tom Ridge!
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010