You Have Questions? The Road To Popehat Has Answers
It's time for the Road to Popehat, the feature in which we examine the search logs, see what inquiries brought you here, and wonder whether literacy wasn't a cosmic mistake.
This week: people have questions!
how to the fucking? You're going to have to take that up with parents or perhaps a medical professional.
how to proceed when you are a too naive victim of a sociopath Run for Senate?
How to write an affidavit about underage drinking Our law enforcement, always looking to improve themselves.
As of May 2014 when are the Bush family going to shut down America and jail & kill their enemies Hold on a sec, I was just reading about this on Salon.
Was mule rape a form of torture The Department of Homeland Security prefers "animal asset assisted enhanced interrogation techniques."
How much jail time can you get for slander? Depends. Is the person you slandered rich or a politician?
What is another word for how to coerce innocent citizens "Criminal justice system"
Can you get an animal search warrant with an anonymous tip? Wait. Do you mean a warrant to search an animal, or a warrant to use an animal to search? These days, probably both.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Follow-Up: U.C. Berkeley Chancellor Nicholas Dirks Gets Free Speech Right This Time - September 12th, 2014
- The Quality of Mercy Is Not Strained, But It May Have A Litmus Test - September 11th, 2014
- [Rerun from 2011] Ten Things I Want My Kids To Learn From 9/11 - September 11th, 2014
- Yale Might Want To Look Into Some Sort of Basic Civic Literacy Course - September 10th, 2014
- U.C. Berkeley Chancellor Nicholas Dirks Gets Free Speech Very Wrong - September 6th, 2014