Damn, It's Good To Be a Mathematical Gangster
Via one of my favorite science fiction authors, Michael Flynn:
I have just one question: after you chop a mutineer up into infinitesimal pieces, don't you just end up with two mutineers?
Hmmm. I suppose this would explain the origin of Joe-Jim Gregory.
Last 5 posts by Clark
- Culture Wars Are Fought with Memetic Bullets - July 18th, 2014
- Texas v. Johnson ... v. Berg - May 19th, 2014
- A Riddle Wrapped In a Mystery Inside an Enigma - May 16th, 2014
- That Claim Won't Fly - May 15th, 2014
- When Your Enemy Is in the Process of Destroying Himself, Stay Out of His Way - April 22nd, 2014