The Road To Popehat: "This Will Not Turn Out Well" Edition
It's time for the Road to Popehat, the feature in which we check out the traffic logs, see what searches brought you here, and ask ourselves: why democracy, again?
This time: searches over the course of a single week, showing cunning plans that will not end well.
sample takedown request libel: COME AT ME BRO.
pro se litigant at divorce trial bad idea? Pardon me while I guffaw.
how to hide drugs from a police drug dog: You can wire your fee deposit to my trust account right away. I'll call the bail broker.
how to make violence funny: To you, or the victim?
where to put spy cam in bathroom: Isn't that what your LA is for, Congressman?
classy status for Facebook slander: Please. Facebook libel.
how long can you do rape in nm: NOT AT ALL. Jesus. I mean, unless you're a cop.
when is discrimination acceptable when recruiting: Oh, hey, is Ambercrombie hiring again?
minnesota state law on slapping a 16 year old: Have a glass of wine and take a walk first.
does a bullet leave the registered owners encription: No, seriously. WINE AND WALK. It's your kid for God's sake.
does disorderly conduct break the constitution: That depends on how hard you try.
looking for a classy big gold neck piece: Good luck with that.
thanksgiving objectivism: I understand you're very excited about what you learned first semester freshman year, but maybe some light chat about sports over dinner instead?
laws to protect elves: Sorry Hermey. You're on your own.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Follow-Up: U.C. Berkeley Chancellor Nicholas Dirks Gets Free Speech Right This Time - September 12th, 2014
- The Quality of Mercy Is Not Strained, But It May Have A Litmus Test - September 11th, 2014
- [Rerun from 2011] Ten Things I Want My Kids To Learn From 9/11 - September 11th, 2014
- Yale Might Want To Look Into Some Sort of Basic Civic Literacy Course - September 10th, 2014
- U.C. Berkeley Chancellor Nicholas Dirks Gets Free Speech Very Wrong - September 6th, 2014