Yes, I said "Holiday Present" specifically to annoy people who get irritated when told "Happy Holidays."
Remember Professor Anthea Butler? She's the one who wrote the epically ridiculous and meandering pro-censorship column about "Sam Bacile," suggesting among other things that he should be prosecuted for an ugly anti-Muslim video because the U.S. military says he should be.
What the hell is wrong with me? What's this bizarre feeling? Am I having a stroke? It's . . . I'm . . . I'm happy.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- A Few Notes On Lois Lerner And The Fifth Amendment - March 5th, 2014
- LEAVE HOUSTON CITY ATTORNEY DAVID M. FELDMAN ALONE - March 4th, 2014
- The Kaley Forfeiture Decision: What It Looks Like When The Feds Make Their Ham Sandwich - February 27th, 2014
- Controlling Public Art By Lawsuit: Japanese-American Citizens Sue To Remove "Comfort Women" Memorial - February 25th, 2014
- Rep. Steve Stockman (R-TX) Files Highly Questionable Defamation Suit - February 23rd, 2014