The Road To Popehat: Questions With No Answers Edition

Print This Post

You may also like...

24 Responses

1. Lago says:

Consequencies of using candle, finger or any object to satisfy ones urge?

I love how a legal blog is a hit for this search.

2. If only "cool restraint" were to go-to response for more people.

3. TomB says:

Not one pony mention.

Color me skeptical.

4. Aaron says:

"Consequencies of using candle, finger or any object to satisfy ones urge?"

Not sure, but somehow it seems oddly appropriate someone would somehow find their way here from this search. Probably has to do with some of the things bad lawyers/companies/etc are trying to pull.

BTW, I'm still anxiously awaiting the next Prenda story. Just the gift that keeps on giving, and giving, and giving. Wait…maybe that's how that search leads here…

5. adam says:

i miss the snarky retorts for each search input.

6. Glen says:

"how to write a blackmail letter that your lawyer suggested"

Then there is that.

7. N. Easton says:

"how do we called lowyer?" is the new "how is babby formed?"

8. Shelby says:

Several of these sound like topics for David. Sort of.

9. EdgeOfThePal says:

Well, What's the answer to "can i be sued for publicly calling someone an asshole?"

My wife once called the city's building inspector a "lying sack of sh!!" during a meeting. But that was ok, because he was. And a thief as well.

10. Spacemanmatt says:

how do we called lowyer?

giggle

11. Ernie Menard says:

This is off topic, but it's something I just need to say somewhere where persons might understand the import.

In an unpublished opinion the Louisiana 4th Circuit Court of Appeals reversed Herring v. New York. The La. Supreme Ct. denied cert.

Thank you very much.

12. EdgeOfThePal says:

Just curious about the moderation thing. I've posted here before. Is it because I used a word in my comment that Ken used in his post? Or has it been so long I have to be remoderated. Inquiring minds and all that
    Well it must not be my 'language'.

13. G Thompson says:

>> how to write a blackmail letter that your lawyer suggested

So anything we need to know that isn't covered under privilege Ken? … Enquiring minds and all that *snorts*

14. MattD says:

I do want to know what kind of lawyer might suggest one write a blackmail letter.

Or, if you were to write a letter no matter what, how a lawyer might suggest you word it.

15. ... says:

Be sure not to confuse your own search history with the Road to Popehat, Ken.

16. David says:

@EdgeOfThePal
    Moderation heuristics:
    (1) email provided is not in database of previously approved commenters
    (2) post contains more links than the configured threshold of tolerance
    (3) secret sauce

17. AlphaCentauri says:

Maybe autocorrect turned haemolymph in to haemonculus? (Haemolymph/hemolymph is the blood of insects, but it usually isn't used for oxygen transport.)

18. Ron Larson says:

I heard that in the lobby at Google's HQ is a large monitor that shows what people are searching for at that time. I've never been there. But I reckon that has to be a fascinating read. And if true, it wonder if they filter out naughty queries before showing it in the lobby.

I reckon watching it for a while might make you weep for humanity.

Can we do a fund raiser to buy Popehat the adword "lowyer"?

19. Anony Mouse says:

what feelings does this speech evoke in readers? a. hostility and anger c. sadness and sympathy b. neutrality and objectivity d. cool restraint

Man… web searching sure has come a long way from using Boolean search terms in Altavista or Lycos.<</old>

20. David says:

<old>Remember when Altavista (which was great in its day) had to be found at altavista.digital.com because some dude who could not be bought owned altavista.com?</old>

@Shelby, yeah. I was tempted by a couple of those.

21. Mark - Lord of the Albino Squirrels says:

how do we called lowyer?

With difficulty. Angus has trouble with phone and type.
    Hope he's doing ok.

22. Commenter says:

Love that letter opener comment. Keep fighting the good fight.

23. My favourite part: the answer choices in "what feelings does this speech evoke in readers?" are not in order (a c b d).

24. pjcamp says:

Seriously. How DO you called lowyer?

I've been wondering that for years.