Journal of the Shutdown: Back to How Things Used to Be
Time counts and keeps countin', and we knows now finding the trick of borrowing trillions ain't no easy ride. But that's our trek, we gotta' travel it. And there ain't nobody knows where it's gonna' lead.
Still in all, every night we does the tell, so that we 'member who we was and where we came from… but most of all we 'members the men that funded us. And we lights the bonfire of billions, borrowed from the Chinese. 'Cause we knows there come a night, when they sees the distant light, and they'll be comin' home.
Last 5 posts by Clark
- Culture Wars Are Fought with Memetic Bullets - July 18th, 2014
- Texas v. Johnson ... v. Berg - May 19th, 2014
- A Riddle Wrapped In a Mystery Inside an Enigma - May 16th, 2014
- That Claim Won't Fly - May 15th, 2014
- When Your Enemy Is in the Process of Destroying Himself, Stay Out of His Way - April 22nd, 2014