A Policy Under Consideration
I'm seriously considering banning or pasting anyone who shows up in the comments to say "I like Popehat author X but I hate Popehat author Y," or "I wish I could read Popehat author Q without reading Popehat author Z," or words to that effect. Patrick already decided to ban anyone who warns us not to harm our brand, a perfectly sound policy.
I suspect this approach would not deprive us of any audience participation of significant value.
Feel free to comment. Please don't let me being in a pasting mood deter you.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Patrick McLaw, Skepticism, And Law Enfocement's Obliging Stenographers - September 2nd, 2014
- Attorney Mike Meier Meets The Streisand Effect, Does Not Enjoy Experience - August 27th, 2014
- Adventures in Sleazy Marketing: Purzue Just Wants A Conversation - August 27th, 2014
- Government Priorities: Compare And Contrast - August 25th, 2014
- Can You Trust The Media To Get Legal Stories Right? - August 22nd, 2014