A Policy Under Consideration
I'm seriously considering banning or pasting anyone who shows up in the comments to say "I like Popehat author X but I hate Popehat author Y," or "I wish I could read Popehat author Q without reading Popehat author Z," or words to that effect. Patrick already decided to ban anyone who warns us not to harm our brand, a perfectly sound policy.
I suspect this approach would not deprive us of any audience participation of significant value.
Feel free to comment. Please don't let me being in a pasting mood deter you.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Can You Trust The Media To Get Legal Stories Right? - August 22nd, 2014
- Patent Troll Landmark Technology Sues eBay For Challenging Its Patents; EBay Responds With Anti-SLAPP Motion - August 21st, 2014
- Father's Privilege - August 20th, 2014
- "Atavistic Oncology" Doctor Develops New And Exciting Theories of Defamation Law - August 20th, 2014
- Sunil Dutta Tells It Like It Is About American Policing - August 19th, 2014