A Policy Under Consideration
I'm seriously considering banning or pasting anyone who shows up in the comments to say "I like Popehat author X but I hate Popehat author Y," or "I wish I could read Popehat author Q without reading Popehat author Z," or words to that effect. Patrick already decided to ban anyone who warns us not to harm our brand, a perfectly sound policy.
I suspect this approach would not deprive us of any audience participation of significant value.
Feel free to comment. Please don't let me being in a pasting mood deter you.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Colorado ISP Peak Internet Sues Customer For Bad Online Reviews [Updated With Popehat Signal] - July 30th, 2014
- Jury Finds Jesse Ventura's Reputation Susceptible To Harm - July 29th, 2014
- Does "Public Figure" Mean "Brown Person Arbitrarily Noticed By Glenn Beck"? - July 28th, 2014
- Sorry, Melissa - July 20th, 2014
- "Crisis Manager" Xavier Hermosillo Shrewdly Defuses Immigration Tumult By Threatening Cartoonist - July 16th, 2014