A family emergency is calling me out of town. I really hate to leave home at a time like this. I know – I just know – that the motorcycle gangs are gathering, and with Homeland Security down to a mere 86% of its strength, and with the Department of Defense no longer able to give MRAPs to local police departments and higher educational facilities because of the shutdown I can taste the chaos in the wind, like ashes and smoke from a burning once-great civilization.
Given the inevitable looting I can't help thinking that my home is a target (especially with all that gasoline and salted beef sitting in the garage).
Still, Mrs. Clark is handy with a crossbow and looks, frankly, hot as hell in white hockey armor. And I have to – I have to – go. I hope she'll be able to defend the juice, the precious juice.
I'll try to get back as soon as I can.
Stay strong, people. If you don't hear from me again, know that I had you – all of you – in my heart.
Last 5 posts by Clark
- An Election is Simply a Festival for the Majority! - April 11th, 2014
- Chilling Effect, Next Steps, Final Steps, Hope - March 21st, 2014
- Takei on Phelps - March 20th, 2014
- "Enter Big G's Command Center Through the Revolving Doors on K Street" - January 27th, 2014
- Cage Fight - January 24th, 2014