Every now and then one comes across documentation of a juxtaposition that never occurred to one as possible, let alone likely.
…Humanity now stands upon the threshold of a new Era – the atomic Era of the Chemical-revolution….
The Unitarian Church, always leader in the ethical thought of humanity, is again leading….
The Church will find that Organic Religion should be allied to Organic Architecture in order to lead the way…
Universal Atomic Power looks ahead of all of our present day institutions ready to render them all obsolete: looms not so much a danger as a new expansion of human life on earth
The Church must accept atomic energy and the new power of construction…
Perhaps the Unitarian Church is the only Church able to clearly see the implications of this new [ atomic ] light. By that light the promised land of Democracy is easier for all to see…
So, yeah. Frank Lloyd Wright. Unitarians. Atomic Power.
Makes perfect sense.
Somewhere Ayn Rand is scratching her head and saying "Wait – what?"
Last 5 posts by Clark
- Give To Those In Need - December 20th, 2013
- Best Article / Best Headline on our Rape-Happy Police State - December 20th, 2013
- The Political Is Personal. Why? - December 19th, 2013
- Here versus There: Public Policy Implications - December 16th, 2013
- Damn, It's Good To Be a Mathematical Gangster - December 7th, 2013