WORLD'S SMALLEST PONY STOLEN IN ITALY
CITTA DI CASTELLO, Italy, Sept. 13 (UPI) — Italian police said someone stole a pony believed to be the smallest in the world from its stall at the National Horse Fair of Citta di Castello.
Investigators said the 24.8-inch-tall pony, Charly, was visiting for the 47th annual horse fair when thieves cut through a wire fence overnight Thursday and fled with the pint-sized equine, ANSA reported Friday.
Does anyone know where Ken was Thursday?
Last 5 posts by Clark
- When Your Enemy Is in the Process of Destroying Himself, Stay Out of His Way - April 22nd, 2014
- nihil sub sole novum - April 22nd, 2014
- An Election is Simply a Festival for the Majority! - April 11th, 2014
- Chilling Effect, Next Steps, Final Steps, Hope - March 21st, 2014
- Takei on Phelps - March 20th, 2014