I tend to do two varieties of posts here at Popehat: longer ones, with lots of links, pictures and arguments; and shorter ones that I like to consider pithy.
I always enjoy ( <--- N.B.: sarcasm ) it when commenters leave feedback on the shorter ones along the lines of "I like your longer ones, but this short one sucked." Presumably these people have free time on their hands because they have already gone around and alerted all of their friends who have gained weight that "they were better looking ten pounds ago".
Anyway, my point is two-fold:
1) this is one of the shorter posts
2) if you don't like it, please leave a long detailed comment explaining its inadequacy...somewhere else.
I love Miss Manners.
DEAR MISS MANNERS: I am an aspiring street magician…how would you recommend I approach potential observers [ for donations ] ?
GENTLE READER: …perhaps you should ask a professional. Miss Manners has never worked the streets.
Last 5 posts by Clark
- Damn, It's Good To Be a Mathematical Gangster - December 7th, 2013
- This Sticker
KillsThwarts Fascists - December 6th, 2013
- Nock, Hoon, etc. for Non-Vulcans (Why Urbit Matters) - December 6th, 2013
- All Men Are Dogs - December 4th, 2013
- Why Is a British-Recognized Esquire Asking Questions in an American Court? - November 29th, 2013