COME AT US, TROLL. [And Government of Ecuador]
The government of Ecuador and its compliant copyright-troll lapdog Ares Rights don't want you to see these documents right here about Ecuador's spying practices, first hosted in an article at Buzzfeed on the subject.
We've hosted the documents here to make it that much harder for Ecuador, through its waterboy-of-tyranny Ares Rights, to get it taken down again. Would you like to help? The more people who host the documents, the more impossible it is for Ecuador and Ares Rights to suppress it through bogus copyright claims.
Come at us, trollbro.
[Nothing in this post should be taken to endorse any argument or implication from the Buzzfeed article regarding Edward Snowden.]
Edited to add: Our host, Dreamhost, has been quite good about rejecting frivolous and malicious takedown demands. But now it's moot. Our friends at Righthaven — the new Righthaven, which appropriated that soiled name and put it to use providing what it calls "spineful hosting" — are now hosting the documents. You're not getting them down from there, Ares Rights. You lose.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Attorney Mike Meier Meets The Streisand Effect, Does Not Enjoy Experience - August 27th, 2014
- Adventures in Sleazy Marketing: Purzue Just Wants A Conversation - August 27th, 2014
- Government Priorities: Compare And Contrast - August 25th, 2014
- Can You Trust The Media To Get Legal Stories Right? - August 22nd, 2014
- Patent Troll Landmark Technology Sues eBay For Challenging Its Patents; EBay Responds With Anti-SLAPP Motion - August 21st, 2014