…and yet, I did.
The Daily Currant is a parody news site, right?
Too bad – I wish that this was true.
Bloomberg Refused Second Slice of Pizza at Local Restaurant
May. 02, 2013
New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg was denied a second slice of pizza today at an Italian eatery in Brooklyn.
The owners of Collegno's Pizzeria say they refused to serve him more than one piece to protest Bloomberg's proposed soda ban,which would limit the portions of soda sold in the city.
Bloomberg was having an informal working lunch with city comptroller John Liu at the time and was enraged by the embarrassing prohibition. The owners would not relent, however, and the pair were forced to decamp to another restaurant to finish their meal.
Read the rest through the link.
Last 5 posts by Clark
- All Men Are Dogs - December 4th, 2013
- Why Is a British-Recognized Esquire Asking Questions in an American Court? - November 29th, 2013
- I Am Thankful For - November 28th, 2013
- Listen Respectfully, Then Agree or Disagree...Except on Dogma - November 27th, 2013
- Those Holsters Are Particularly Worrying - November 26th, 2013