Road To Popehat: Week In The Life Of Popehat Edition
It's time for the Road to Popehat, the feature in which we check out the traffic logs, see the searches that brought you here, and shoot an email to Rand Paul asking whether a vigorous program of domestic drone strikes is really such a terrible idea after all.
All of the following searches were used to reach us in the space of one week.
is constantly saying you are overpaid bullying: Not according to my managing partner.
is clint eastwood an asshole: Well, I like him, but my Barcalounger says he's kind of a dick.
i am in a wedding and got a subpoena for court for that day: Best excuse ever. Can someone subpoena me for the night of the charity auction I'm getting dragged to?
French man who line dances: I think I am finally at peace with Rule 34.
pictures of little girl on ventilator: No I'm not.
is there a lawyer I can call for pastor that has harmed me by playing god in my life: Regrettably, there probably is.
severe stalking ridicule and threats from perps while I am out and about with my family today: Um . . . go to the same lawyer as the pastor person.
how to beat blog comment spam filters: Go to the highest building near you and leap off the roof. The code will come to you in a vision on the way down.
will they forgive me if i commit credit card fraud: Well, are you sorry?
pope is on the road to perdition: And my nav system is broken.
- : from a Baton Rouge IP ▲
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Is Rapper Brandon "Tiny Doo" Duncan Being Prosecuted For Rapping About Gangs? - November 20th, 2014
- With Apologies To Baron Macaulay - November 18th, 2014
- Shirts And Shirtiness - November 17th, 2014
- A SLAPP False Alarm Out Of Chicago: The Law Is An Ass - November 12th, 2014
- Roca Labs, Lacking A Hornet Nest Into Which It Could Stick Its Dick, Has Sued Marc Randazza - November 11th, 2014