Road To Popehat: Week In The Life Of Popehat Edition
It's time for the Road to Popehat, the feature in which we check out the traffic logs, see the searches that brought you here, and shoot an email to Rand Paul asking whether a vigorous program of domestic drone strikes is really such a terrible idea after all.
All of the following searches were used to reach us in the space of one week.
is constantly saying you are overpaid bullying: Not according to my managing partner.
is clint eastwood an asshole: Well, I like him, but my Barcalounger says he's kind of a dick.
i am in a wedding and got a subpoena for court for that day: Best excuse ever. Can someone subpoena me for the night of the charity auction I'm getting dragged to?
French man who line dances: I think I am finally at peace with Rule 34.
pictures of little girl on ventilator: No I'm not.
is there a lawyer I can call for pastor that has harmed me by playing god in my life: Regrettably, there probably is.
severe stalking ridicule and threats from perps while I am out and about with my family today: Um . . . go to the same lawyer as the pastor person.
how to beat blog comment spam filters: Go to the highest building near you and leap off the roof. The code will come to you in a vision on the way down.
will they forgive me if i commit credit card fraud: Well, are you sorry?
pope is on the road to perdition: And my nav system is broken.
- : from a Baton Rouge IP ▲
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Colorado ISP Peak Internet Sues Customer For Bad Online Reviews [Updated With Popehat Signal] - July 30th, 2014
- Jury Finds Jesse Ventura's Reputation Susceptible To Harm - July 29th, 2014
- Does "Public Figure" Mean "Brown Person Arbitrarily Noticed By Glenn Beck"? - July 28th, 2014
- Sorry, Melissa - July 20th, 2014
- "Crisis Manager" Xavier Hermosillo Shrewdly Defuses Immigration Tumult By Threatening Cartoonist - July 16th, 2014