Ken Matherne Tells Techdirt That Law is Law, Consequences Will Never Be The Same
Last week, I described my affectionate correspondence with Ken Matherne of the Global Wildlife Center of Folsom, Louisiana. Mr. Matherne — incensed about a 2010 post I wrote about his defamation suit against a satirical website, informed me that, among other things, (a) I am libel, (b) his airplane is only 10k per hour, (c) his executives has all authority to go until all is done, (d) he doesn't care if I have boyfriends on the side, (e) he is prepared to dp me and have my spouses in dispositions, and so forth.
Mike Masnick at Techdirt picked up on the story and wrote about it. Apparently this did not please Mr. Matherne. Today I see from Techdirt that Mr. Matherne has been writing them, as well. He still has a way with words:
you are saved and wait for me!
What state are you registered in? And if any of your two companies are affiliated – we should start to proceed. My daughter asked me not to last night. But after you new post — I am coming!
Law is the Law !
So take my foundation down out of your harmful and malice posts or I will spend the next 20 years of my life, with every appeal, and every court to see justice.
I think the world would be a better place if more people experienced Mr. Matherne's wisdom. Therefore I declare a Popehat meme-poster contest. Create images incorporating Mr. Matherene's best phrases.
I will choose a winner by some method dictated by my taste for autocracy, and will donate $100 in the winner's name to a charity that supports the First Amendment. I will also send the winner a copy of Greg Lukianoff's excellent book "Unlearning Liberty," which I shall autograph despite not having written it, because I am mentioned in it. I will also draw a picture of a pony on the flyleaf, or have my six-year-old assistant do so.
All that can be yours.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Dinesh D'Souza's Sentence Isn't Remarkable - September 23rd, 2014
- Texas Court Makes Upskirts Mandatory, Outlaws Kittens, Hates Your Mother - September 21st, 2014
- American Spectator Surrenders To Vexatious Litigant and Domestic Terrorist Brett Kimberlin - September 20th, 2014
- A Grumble: United States Courts Website Misinforms About Free Speech - September 18th, 2014
- Follow-Up: U.C. Berkeley Chancellor Nicholas Dirks Gets Free Speech Right This Time - September 12th, 2014