In case it ever comes up.
1) Are you now, or have you ever been, a Rhodes Scholar at the University of Oxford?
2) Have you ever applied for a Rhodes Scholarship?
3) If so, were you accepted as a Rhodes Scholar?
4) Have you ever studied, as a student or fellow, at the University of Oxford?
5) Have you ever been a member of the faculty at the University of Oxford?
6) At any time, have you ever claimed to be a Rhodes Scholar or former Rhodes Scholar?
7) At any time, have you ever claimed that you were accepted by the University of Oxford as a Rhodes Scholar?
8) At any time, have you ever claimed that you were a student, fellow, or faculty member at the University of Oxford?
9) [If the answers to questions 1-5 are in the negative, and answers to questions 6-8 are affirmative] Then why do you expect this jury to believe a single word you say?
To be supplemented as needed.
Last 5 posts by Patrick Non-White
- Does The Internet Need A United Nations When It Doesn't Have A First Amendment? - March 24th, 2014
- Fear And Loathing In Falls Church - January 4th, 2014
- Eventually That Animal Is Going To Turn On You, And You're Going To End Up The Victim! - December 5th, 2013
- if you MARRY! like your REPRODUCE! doctor you OBEY! can keep NO INDEPENDENT THOUGHT! your doctor. SUBMIT! if you CONSUME! like your STAY ASLEEP! plan you can WATCH TV! keep it. BUY! period. NO IMAGINATION! - December 4th, 2013
- I Am Thankful For This Bit Of Fun - November 28th, 2013