If I still made mix tapes, this is the one I'd have made this year.
Supremes: My Christmas Tree.
Carla Thomas: Gee Whiz It's Christmas.
Darlene Love: Christmas (Baby Please Come Home).
Elvis Presley: Blue Christmas.
Mahalia Jackson: Silent Night.
Vince Guaraldi: Christmas Time Is Here.
Eartha Kitt: Santa Baby.
Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Jordan: Baby It's Cold Outside.
Roger Miller: Old Toy Trains.
Buck Owens: Christmas Ain't Christmas.
Joey Ramone: Merry Christmas (I Don't Want To Fight Tonight).
Nat King Cole: The Christmas Song.
Feel free to play it. Sorry about the advertising.
Last 5 posts by Patrick Non-White
- Does The Internet Need A United Nations When It Doesn't Have A First Amendment? - March 24th, 2014
- Fear And Loathing In Falls Church - January 4th, 2014
- Eventually That Animal Is Going To Turn On You, And You're Going To End Up The Victim! - December 5th, 2013
- if you MARRY! like your REPRODUCE! doctor you OBEY! can keep NO INDEPENDENT THOUGHT! your doctor. SUBMIT! if you CONSUME! like your STAY ASLEEP! plan you can WATCH TV! keep it. BUY! period. NO IMAGINATION! - December 4th, 2013
- I Am Thankful For This Bit Of Fun - November 28th, 2013