If I still made mix tapes, this is the one I'd have made this year.
Supremes: My Christmas Tree.
Carla Thomas: Gee Whiz It's Christmas.
Darlene Love: Christmas (Baby Please Come Home).
Elvis Presley: Blue Christmas.
Mahalia Jackson: Silent Night.
Vince Guaraldi: Christmas Time Is Here.
Eartha Kitt: Santa Baby.
Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Jordan: Baby It's Cold Outside.
Roger Miller: Old Toy Trains.
Buck Owens: Christmas Ain't Christmas.
Joey Ramone: Merry Christmas (I Don't Want To Fight Tonight).
Nat King Cole: The Christmas Song.
Feel free to play it. Sorry about the advertising.
Last 5 posts by Patrick Non-White
- The Speechfather - November 19th, 2014
- Bill Maher: "If You Strike Me Down, I Shall Become More Powerful Than You Can Possibly Imagine." - October 30th, 2014
- With Apologies To Black Sabbath - October 29th, 2014
- Love Is Kind Of Crazy With A Spooky Little Movie Like You - October 2nd, 2014
- This Post Knows The Gate. This Post Is The Gate. This Post Is The Key And Guardian Of The Gate. Past, Present, Future, All Are One In This Post. - September 7th, 2014