The Road To Popehat: Thanksgiving Leftovers Edition
It's time for the Road to Popehat, where we look at the traffic logs, see what searches brought you here, and wonder if voting is a good thing.
Thanksgiving objectivism: GRAVY IS GRAVY.
naturally assumed you knew what was going on: I love this defense, but it never works, in court or at home.
can we file a low suit on physic attackers: I think I found a way to make amends to Charles Carreon.
how rizona law applies to fuck parents having arguments and taking children somewhere else for the time being: TWO ways.
o my god Leave me alone: Keep saying it, but it doesn't work.
how to get it so people have to download images in email: A marketeer's evil is never finished.
why cheerleaders are won't shut up but tell someone else to shut up: High school: second closest place to hell on Earth.
what do you call a place where lawyers work: And in first place . . .
"big balls" being kicked: Rule 34, or seeker of humorous soccer videos? I prefer not to know.
am I going to prison for that SLAPP order: Regrettably, no.
ken popehat groupie: Line forms to the right.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Does "Public Figure" Mean "Brown Person Arbitrarily Noticed By Glenn Beck"? - July 28th, 2014
- Sorry, Melissa - July 20th, 2014
- "Crisis Manager" Xavier Hermosillo Shrewdly Defuses Immigration Tumult By Threatening Cartoonist - July 16th, 2014
- Gleeful Troll Todd Kincannon Files First Amendment Suit Against South Carolina Attorney Authorities - July 15th, 2014
- Warrants: Bulwark Of Liberty, Or Paper Shield? - July 15th, 2014