Re: Pope Hat Contact
I have a client who is interested in purchasing an advertisement on your website, popehat.
Please let me know if you accept advertising.
Thanks in advance.
If you do not wish to receive any further communication from our company, please respond with "NOT INTERESTED" in the subject line.
Your email came in a time of desperate need. It's last stand time here. David is gone. Grandy is missing. Patrick is posting — well, best not to characterize it. Only I am l left.
What type of advertisements are you offering? What kind of remuneration might we expect?
The forces arrayed against us . . . I've said too much.
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly – great site by the way!
I am seeking to place a single text link on your site for my client. I have been given a flat budget of $75.00 per year to place the link on your site.
Please let me know your thoughts on this when you have a moment or two.
Also, I am available via Skype, so if you have a Skype account please provide me with your username if you prefer to communicate in that manner.
Have a wonderful day :)
Popehat pony, sans text, courtesy of Arthur.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Fear Cuts Deeper Than Swords: Bergen Community College Freaks Out Over "Game of Thrones" T-Shirt - April 17th, 2014
- A Story About Low-Key Policing and Corduroy - April 9th, 2014
- Time for the Popehat Signal: Missouri Car Dealership Sues Over Criticism - April 6th, 2014
- Anti-SLAPP Victory In Oregon: Anti-Telemarketing Blog Wins Big With Pro Bono Help - April 6th, 2014
- Michael Mann Files Anti-SLAPP Motion Against Mark Steyn's Counterclaims - March 18th, 2014