How Impressive a Superhero Can I Be If My Arch-Nemesis Is Captain Pastetaster?
Non-kin adoptions can be kinda risky. I tried to point this out to Shithat, or Popehead, or whatever he calls himself, with examples on both sides of the question, but he changed all of my thoughtful helpful innocuous comments to "I eat paste."
He made a mortal enemy of me by doing that.
However, what can one expect of a guy who's a lawyer, which means he's an asshole, and who is also a californian, which means his brain doesn't work right?
7:22 AM, October 03, 2012
First of all, my brain didn't work right when I lived in other states, and even in other countries, so YOUR LOGIC IS FAIL. Second, I was an asshole long before I was a lawyer, SO DITTO.
Third: did I miss the day they were handing out online arch-enemies and get a bunch by default? Because honestly, I drew the biggest pack of sad-sack losers you can imagine. Really. Ignatius Reilly is shaking his head in disbelief.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Colorado ISP Peak Internet Sues Customer For Bad Online Reviews [Updated With Popehat Signal, Resolution]] - July 30th, 2014
- Jury Finds Jesse Ventura's Reputation Susceptible To Harm - July 29th, 2014
- Does "Public Figure" Mean "Brown Person Arbitrarily Noticed By Glenn Beck"? - July 28th, 2014
- Sorry, Melissa - July 20th, 2014
- "Crisis Manager" Xavier Hermosillo Shrewdly Defuses Immigration Tumult By Threatening Cartoonist - July 16th, 2014