How Impressive a Superhero Can I Be If My Arch-Nemesis Is Captain Pastetaster?
Non-kin adoptions can be kinda risky. I tried to point this out to Shithat, or Popehead, or whatever he calls himself, with examples on both sides of the question, but he changed all of my thoughtful helpful innocuous comments to "I eat paste."
He made a mortal enemy of me by doing that.
However, what can one expect of a guy who's a lawyer, which means he's an asshole, and who is also a californian, which means his brain doesn't work right?
7:22 AM, October 03, 2012
First of all, my brain didn't work right when I lived in other states, and even in other countries, so YOUR LOGIC IS FAIL. Second, I was an asshole long before I was a lawyer, SO DITTO.
Third: did I miss the day they were handing out online arch-enemies and get a bunch by default? Because honestly, I drew the biggest pack of sad-sack losers you can imagine. Really. Ignatius Reilly is shaking his head in disbelief.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Attorney Mike Meier Meets The Streisand Effect, Does Not Enjoy Experience - August 27th, 2014
- Adventures in Sleazy Marketing: Purzue Just Wants A Conversation - August 27th, 2014
- Government Priorities: Compare And Contrast - August 25th, 2014
- Can You Trust The Media To Get Legal Stories Right? - August 22nd, 2014
- Patent Troll Landmark Technology Sues eBay For Challenging Its Patents; EBay Responds With Anti-SLAPP Motion - August 21st, 2014