Imagining must matter and that's why

David Byron

Follow me on Twitter! @dcbyron

You may also like...

10 Responses

1. MaximumBob says:

I win! Thanks Popehat!

Now I get to check out what the buzz is all about! Been hearing about Marian Call from you, the Bad Astronomer and Scalzi. All the blogging giants!

2. Ben says:

Ooh. Popehat raffles!

You should sell raffle tickets for representation in a slander/libel/defamation case. I think that might be popular. :)

3. Josh M. says:

I backed the kickstarter because of you, David. I was browsing Popehat at 1AM because I was bored. I then spent half an hour agonizing over how much to back it with. Ended up going for the "ALL TEH MUSIKS" level. Got my download codes today, now need to get all the music. So excited!

4. Brett says:

I'm another one who jumped on the kickstarter on your recommendation, David. Couldn't hold out for the end, so I bought Something Fierce, and therefore ended up with a double code for it at the end. It's gone to a friend who's now also completely sold on her. Thanks for the tip!

5. David says:

Additional Codes Available:
    One download code for the single Love and Harmony (the Karaoke song).
    One download code for the Songs of the Month album.
    Mail me to request!

6. C-chan says:

Thank you to the extra donors! I'm excited by the idea of awesome music!

As the type of person who wishes life were a musical so that one could burst into song like that without people thinking one was insane, this could turn out really awesome or really horridly…. (Depending on one's outlook and philosophy on music in everyday situations, naturally.)

7. Timmay says:

I have to say that when I read your first posts about Marian I rushed over to her web site and purchased all three albums.

I was not disappointed and they are in heavy rotation on my MP3 player.

My wife and my geeky daughter love them too.