In Which You Discover Only What The State Thinks You Should
In my guest post at The Agitator today I discuss a new lawsuit seeking to prohibit the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office from enforcing a discovery policy that improperly limits disclosure of exculpatory and impeachment evidence.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Broken Windows And Broken Lives - December 4th, 2014
- Is Rapper Brandon "Tiny Doo" Duncan Being Prosecuted For Rapping About Gangs? - November 20th, 2014
- With Apologies To Baron Macaulay - November 18th, 2014
- Shirts And Shirtiness - November 17th, 2014
- A SLAPP False Alarm Out Of Chicago: The Law Is An Ass - November 12th, 2014