I'm a writer for an online resource about healthcare management and am getting in touch with you because I'm interested in contributing an article to your blog. I came across your blog popehat.com as I was conducting research about geriatric care management.
I'm interested in writing an article about the current state of geriatric care and the ballooning number of chronic conditions for the elderly today. Furthermore, I'm interested in how we as a country will be dealing with this ongoing issue in the future. I'd be happy to work with you on the topic if you have any insights. Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thank you for your interest in our blog. I think that an article about potential innovation in geriatric care is a splendid idea.
I even have a proposed theme for you. Two words: LOGAN'S. FUCKING. RUN.
Okay, that's three words, but awesome, right?
Please respond with a treatment of this approach so we can approve your article. Upon receipt of that treatment, I will forward you our pony requirements.
P.S. Which of Patrick's posts in particular caught your interest?
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Easing Back In, With Ponies - June 18th, 2013
- Prenda Law: The Sound of One Shoe Dropping - May 20th, 2013
- This Is The Most Wonderful Legal Threat EVER - May 17th, 2013
- OMICS Publishing Group Makes A Billion Dollar Threat - May 15th, 2013
- Rakofsky Versus The Internet: Advantage, Internet - May 12th, 2013