I've been invited to be a panelist on a webinar, which I understand is like a seminar, only with a more annoying name. It's being put on by the Franklin Center, and will include Lee Stranahan, Mandy Nagy, Aaron Walker (fresh from being SWATted last night) and me. I am the token obscure small-l libertarian who says "taint" a lot.
I'm looking forward to a robust discussion of the legal and practical threats to bloggers' freedom of expression.
If I embarrass myself, you'll see it on Twitter. Remain vigilant.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Prenda Law: The Sound of One Shoe Dropping - May 20th, 2013
- This Is The Most Wonderful Legal Threat EVER - May 17th, 2013
- OMICS Publishing Group Makes A Billion Dollar Threat - May 15th, 2013
- Rakofsky Versus The Internet: Advantage, Internet - May 12th, 2013
- Hilarious New Team Prenda Argument: Judge Wright's Order Is Irrelevant Because of Gay Marriage - May 9th, 2013