I'm getting in touch with you because I'm interested in writing an article for your blog. I came across your blog post popehat.com while writing for a website on music production. During my research, I've found an increasing focus in terms of design as the tools and technology available today improve our ability to customize how create music and collaborate as musicians
Please let me know if you'd be interested in an article this topic. Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
I am very interested in music production, and the tools and technology involved in music production.
More specifically, I am interested in the music of the spheres. Would you be able to write a post on the increasing focus in terms of design vis a vis sphere-related music?
I cannot sufficiently emphasize the importance of this request. A previous correspondent offered to write an article about the production of the music of the spheres, but ultimately delivered an article about playing rhombus music. A rhombus isn't even three-dimensional, Sarah. The article was so bad I had to run it on a weekend.
I await with eagerness your proposal.
Very truly yours,
P.S. Hypercube-related music is also acceptable. But you'll have to dumb it down a bit. My readers . . . well, enough said.
Note: Sarah is a spammer with a wide array of interests.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- This Is The Most Wonderful Legal Threat EVER - May 17th, 2013
- OMICS Publishing Group Makes A Billion Dollar Threat - May 15th, 2013
- Rakofsky Versus The Internet: Advantage, Internet - May 12th, 2013
- Hilarious New Team Prenda Argument: Judge Wright's Order Is Irrelevant Because of Gay Marriage - May 9th, 2013
- Nakoula Basseley Nakoula Can Be Whomever You Want Him To Be. - May 9th, 2013