I just got off the phone with Eric Kimball from the Webcomic Newscast, who interviewed me about the Oatmeal v. FunnyJunk saga. Eric is a good interviewer, and we talked about the Streisand Effect and how to avoid it, the etiquette of cease and desist letters, the promise of anti-SLAPP statutes, and what interested citizens can do to promote free speech. My favorite moment: not knowing how family-friendly the podcast is meant to be, I decided on the fly to refer to the Greater Internet Fellow Theory.
So: if you ever wanted to confirm your suspicion that I sound like Kermit the Frog on a nachos-and-Lortab binge, this is your shot. I'll drop a note when it's scheduled for release, hopefully later this week.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- A Few Notes On Lois Lerner And The Fifth Amendment - March 5th, 2014
- LEAVE HOUSTON CITY ATTORNEY DAVID M. FELDMAN ALONE - March 4th, 2014
- The Kaley Forfeiture Decision: What It Looks Like When The Feds Make Their Ham Sandwich - February 27th, 2014
- Controlling Public Art By Lawsuit: Japanese-American Citizens Sue To Remove "Comfort Women" Memorial - February 25th, 2014
- Rep. Steve Stockman (R-TX) Files Highly Questionable Defamation Suit - February 23rd, 2014