Misappropriation of Decency and Valor
People who have followed recent events concerning Brett Kimberlin — including our coverage here — know that Kimberlin runs a nonprofit organization called "Velvet Revolution."
That catchy name is not original. The brave, principled, nonviolent uprising against the Communist Party of Czechoslovakia, which led to the overthrow of Soviet dominance there, used the name first.
To learn more about the real Velvet Revolution — and to understand why it is singularly disgusting that Team Kimberlin has appropriated the name — check out a new blog on the topic, and on related topics of righteous defiance of tyranny: Velvet Revolution.
Especially noteworthy: Brett Kimberlin and the Justice of Google.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Father's Privilege - August 20th, 2014
- "Atavistic Oncology" Doctor Develops New And Exciting Theories of Defamation Law - August 20th, 2014
- Sunil Dutta Tells It Like It Is About American Policing - August 19th, 2014
- Lawsplainer: How Mike Brown's Alleged Robbery Of A Liquor Store Matters, And How It Doesn't - August 17th, 2014
- Think That Employee Harassment Complaint Is Too Stupid To Take Seriously? Just Write Your Check To Me Now. - August 14th, 2014