And it will be, from last Wednesday night until forever. Or until Patrick and I tire of the lot of you. Or of Diablo 3.
We'll be in the Popehat Steam group chat lobby at 9pm EST sharp and we'll just arrange games based on how many people show up. Last week we had enough for two games until the servers wet the bed. Things should go more smoothly this week. Everyone rolled a level 1 and some progress was made and we'll just keep trucking that way.
You can become a member of the Popehat steam group by sending me a PM on our forums or an email (our names at popehat dot com) with your SteamID.
You are free to bring a friend as long as the following conditions are met:
1. Patrick and I do not actively dislike this person. Sorry, you'll just have to roll the dice here if you are unsure. But there will be consequences if you bring the wrong person. Oh yes.
2. This person does not annoy the shit out of Patrick or me. See above concerning consequences.
3. Conditions 1 and 2 are null if and only if our sometime co-blogger Derrick shows up, in which case Derrick will create funny cartoons about the annoying person using Microsoft Paint. Additionally, you will be awarded bonus points, redeemable for fabulous merchandise, in Hell.
This has the potential to be at least as much fun as a weekend in Ottawa, which I learned today is the capital of Canada. But only if you help us to make it so. Won't you join us?
Addendum: If you are a member of the popehat group, in steam you can go community -> groups and then in the list "Popehat" should appear. Further, there should be a tiny little link saying something like "0 in group chat". Click that and voila, you are in the popehat chat lobby! You actually don't need to give me your SteamID (I forgot about this, and that's understandable) though it should appear in the upper right under "JoBubba's Account". You can click on your profile and select edit profile (right side) and see your profile name. Just remember if you choose something rather generic there, say "Chris" (pulling an example out of my ass), when I search for you to add you to the group I'm going to come up with 100 people and I'll have to determine which one is you. This will annoy me, and it will annoy Patrick by proxy. So don't be affraid to let your inner script kiddie/goth-overlord/juggalo loose and give your profile an awesome name like "Lord Doomspike Souldrinker".
Last 5 posts by Grandy
- Get to Know Your Authors: Arch-Nemesese Edition - October 4th, 2012
- Wednesday Night is Popehat's Semi-Annual Weekly Diablo 3 Night - May 23rd, 2012
- Friday Will Tug at your Imagination, One Square at a Time - April 15th, 2011
- Helherron Guide Now Online Too - March 16th, 2011
- Today in CRPGs - March 15th, 2011