Passover has its traditional questions. So does Instapundit day. These are but a few of them:
1. How many people will remember that we did this last year?
2. How many people will, despite Patrick's established habit of satire and moderately subtle commentary (at least compared to my axe-to-the-head level of discourse) take it all at face value?
3. How many people will perceive that there are jokes and comments not only in the format, but in the content and tone?
4. How quickly will I start getting emails?
5. What will the ratio be of concern to outrage?
6. Who will win this year's prize for "most entitled to have a complete stranger provide content the way I want it?"
7. Who will descend the quickest to insults against Patrick and David, apparently thinking this will endear them to someone else?
8. Is the thought we put into titles worthwhile?
9. What makes a blog readable, or good, anyway? Why do some blogs have huge followings, and others languish in obscurity?
And, new for this year:
10. Do RSS feeds and email-the post settings control you, or do you control them?
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Prenda Law: The Sound of One Shoe Dropping - May 20th, 2013
- This Is The Most Wonderful Legal Threat EVER - May 17th, 2013
- OMICS Publishing Group Makes A Billion Dollar Threat - May 15th, 2013
- Rakofsky Versus The Internet: Advantage, Internet - May 12th, 2013
- Hilarious New Team Prenda Argument: Judge Wright's Order Is Irrelevant Because of Gay Marriage - May 9th, 2013