THAT'S BECAUSE DROIDS DON'T RIP HOMOPHOBES' ARMS OUT OF THEIR SOCKETS WHEN THEY CAN'T MARRY THE PERSON THEY LOVE; WOOKIEES ARE KNOWN TO DO THAT. Next week the Popehat-Wife and I will broadcast an interview with Scott Craddock, Michael Pilmer, and Chris Tector, the geniuses behind 1990s indie rock band Krapper Keeper, on Popehat TV. Here's a taste, an archival concert in which Krapper Keeper perform their hits, "Chewbacca is Gay", and "Old People's Pants Do That Shit".
More good news: Come June Amazon will have "Krapper Keeper's Greatest Hits" on sale. Remember, every time you buy at Amazon through this site it helps defray my expenses, and it costs you nothing.
Last 5 posts by Patrick Non-White
- Eventually That Animal Is Going To Turn On You, And You're Going To End Up The Victim! - December 5th, 2013
- if you MARRY! like your REPRODUCE! doctor you OBEY! can keep NO INDEPENDENT THOUGHT! your doctor. SUBMIT! if you CONSUME! like your STAY ASLEEP! plan you can WATCH TV! keep it. BUY! period. NO IMAGINATION! - December 4th, 2013
- I Am Thankful For This Bit Of Fun - November 28th, 2013
- They Shoot Ponies, Don't They? - November 27th, 2013
- Doctor Who: An Appreciation - November 23rd, 2013