I'm unreasonably chuffed to see that Popehat has made the ABA Journal's Blawg 100. I'm mostly pleased because it puts us in such excellent company. Thanks to Nathaniel Burney at The Criminal Lawyer, who nominated us (possibly as a prank, or as performance art) and had some kind words.
If you're visiting us for the first time through the ABA Journal, you'll find us to be a rather odd lot. We do blog about law — when it moves us. But we're just as likely to blog about politics or art or geek culture.
If you are interested in the intersection of law and the security state, you might enjoy our posts on the TSA or the War on Drugs. If First Amendment issues are more to your taste, consider our posts about SLAPP suits. If law culture is your think, check out posts on lawyers behaving badly or on bad legal marketing. But whether law fascinates you or bores you, don't miss David when he's talking about art, or Patrick when he's in a satirical or social-commentary mood.
Welcome. Don't mind us; we're always like this.
And make sure to check out the rest of the Blawg 100: we are not worthy to be in such company.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- A Few Notes On Lois Lerner And The Fifth Amendment - March 5th, 2014
- LEAVE HOUSTON CITY ATTORNEY DAVID M. FELDMAN ALONE - March 4th, 2014
- The Kaley Forfeiture Decision: What It Looks Like When The Feds Make Their Ham Sandwich - February 27th, 2014
- Controlling Public Art By Lawsuit: Japanese-American Citizens Sue To Remove "Comfort Women" Memorial - February 25th, 2014
- Rep. Steve Stockman (R-TX) Files Highly Questionable Defamation Suit - February 23rd, 2014