Any Club That Would Have Us As A Member
I'm unreasonably chuffed to see that Popehat has made the ABA Journal's Blawg 100. I'm mostly pleased because it puts us in such excellent company. Thanks to Nathaniel Burney at The Criminal Lawyer, who nominated us (possibly as a prank, or as performance art) and had some kind words.
If you're visiting us for the first time through the ABA Journal, you'll find us to be a rather odd lot. We do blog about law — when it moves us. But we're just as likely to blog about politics or art or geek culture.
If you are interested in the intersection of law and the security state, you might enjoy our posts on the TSA or the War on Drugs. If First Amendment issues are more to your taste, consider our posts about SLAPP suits. If law culture is your think, check out posts on lawyers behaving badly or on bad legal marketing. But whether law fascinates you or bores you, don't miss David when he's talking about art, or Patrick when he's in a satirical or social-commentary mood.
Welcome. Don't mind us; we're always like this.
And make sure to check out the rest of the Blawg 100: we are not worthy to be in such company.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Attorney Mike Meier Meets The Streisand Effect, Does Not Enjoy Experience - August 27th, 2014
- Adventures in Sleazy Marketing: Purzue Just Wants A Conversation - August 27th, 2014
- Government Priorities: Compare And Contrast - August 25th, 2014
- Can You Trust The Media To Get Legal Stories Right? - August 22nd, 2014
- Patent Troll Landmark Technology Sues eBay For Challenging Its Patents; EBay Responds With Anti-SLAPP Motion - August 21st, 2014