A Constitutional Question
Which enumerated power of Congress allows the federal government to prosecute a Texas state court judge accused of beating his daughter with a belt?
Bonus question: Does Article II, Section 4 apply to the United States attorney investigating this case? If so, please give your answer in the form of an essay, in comments.
Update: see comments.
Last 5 posts by Patrick Non-White
- The Statement Of South Pittsburg Commissioner Jeff Powers - December 17th, 2014
- The Speechfather - November 19th, 2014
- Bill Maher: "If You Strike Me Down, I Shall Become More Powerful Than You Can Possibly Imagine." - October 30th, 2014
- With Apologies To Black Sabbath - October 29th, 2014
- Love Is Kind Of Crazy With A Spooky Little Movie Like You - October 2nd, 2014