Do you think that, just because it is a long, sunny, lazy holiday weekend, people stop coming to Popehat and banging on our doors and peering hopefully through our windows? If only. The Road to Popehat remains open on all state and federal holidays, my friends. Here's a sample of the searches that brought you here just over the Memorial Day weekend:
i will kill myself with a fork I can't tell you how proud I am that we have the first Google result for that one.
does there have to be a victim to be arrested for disorderly conduct: This is like a philosophical question. "If a drunk pees on a mailbox, and no one is there to see it, is he still a misdemeanant?"
can i buy a popehat?: I've decided to start an advice column with that as the title.
what are the most liberal search engines: Because I'm sick and tired of getting answers that don't conform to my preconceptions!
my date gropeed [sic] me and I dint [sic] like it: Katy Perry's first draft needed work.
ass google fuk There's no good way to interpret that.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- This Is The Most Wonderful Legal Threat EVER - May 17th, 2013
- OMICS Publishing Group Makes A Billion Dollar Threat - May 15th, 2013
- Rakofsky Versus The Internet: Advantage, Internet - May 12th, 2013
- Hilarious New Team Prenda Argument: Judge Wright's Order Is Irrelevant Because of Gay Marriage - May 9th, 2013
- Nakoula Basseley Nakoula Can Be Whomever You Want Him To Be. - May 9th, 2013