Hey, Who Would Win If Superman, Batman, And Spiderman Fought Ziggy and That Baby From Family Circus?

Print This Post

14 Responses

1. shg says:

Presumably? You don't think they're worthy of the Washngton Post, or the ABA maybe?

2. Ken says:

No, I don't think the Post or the ABA are smart enough to use them. I'd expect them to use familiar, connected lawyers who would charge more for less result. I'd be happy to be wrong.

3. shg says:

You're not, but don't think the ABA doesn't realize it's the second string here. It's just that Randazza and the Turk have priorities.

4. Scott Jacobs says:

shg, I'm just guessing here, but I think they already have lawyers.

5. shg says:

Can't speak to WaPo, but the ABA doesn't "already have lawyers" for this. They really don't get sued for defamation all that often. I know, I'm shocked too.

6. Ken says:

So you just assumed that I was implicitly praising the ABA and Post and dissing Randazza, Turk, and fellow bloggers? God, you're such a grump.

Whoever ABA and the Post hire, they will never, in a million years, file anything as awesome as Randazza comes up with on his worst day.

7. Nathan says:

I wouldn't call it "fun" to watch. More "painful" to watch. Like a Ben Stiller embarrassment-comedy movie. Still popping the popcorn, though.

8. shg says:

Nah, just messing with your choice of language. God, you kids get uptight so easy. You know my theory on defamation, the Randazza Rule: Whoever gets Randazza rules.

9. SPQR says:

No, this is fun to lawyers.

10. Justin T. says:

I think you underestimate Ziggy's determination and tenacity. That guy's been through some shit.

11. marco73 says:

Wow. Just wow.
    Even after they get slapped silly, if they still have law licenses, don't you think that Rakofsky and Borzouye will try to spin this little episode on their web sites as "standing up for the little guy" ?

12. Patrick says:

Well, one can predict that when this is over Rakofsky will portray himself as an experienced first amendment lawyer.

1. June 4, 2011

[...] Hey, Who Would Win If Superman, Batman, And Spiderman Fought Ziggy … [...]

2. June 10, 2011

[...] dozens of sued bloggers, begins to respond in "Rakofsky v. Internet" case [Turkewitz, Popehat, [...]