Maybe "I Sue The Internet!" Is This Generation's "I Attack The Darkness!"

Print This Post

You may also like...

17 Responses

1. Dwight Brown says:

When I win the lottery, I am so opening "Grounds Zero".

(Right after I get my combination liquor/cigar store and FFL off the ground, "Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms".)

2. Ken says:

Can I design your logo? It would be a muffin crashing into two Venti coffees.

3. Patrick says:

Thanks asshole.

You just got me sued.

4. Piper says:

Does attacking the darkness work if the darkness contains a grue?

5. Ken says:

Piper, grues are OK, but not gazebos.

6. ElamBend says:

@Ken, logo idea rocks, for all the wrong reasons.

7. David says:

Plutôt la grue que le gazebo!

8. ElamBend says:

I like this tidbit from his bio: " interviewed at a well-respected investment bank with branches all over the world."

I'll have to put that on my resume right next to considered joining the military and thought about running for president.

9. Ken says:

Right. It's like bragging of your sexual conquests by saying you once propositioned Jessica Alba through the mail.

10. TJIC says:

> bundled me through the snow onto the T, on which I threw up into a sack several times and missed my change of trains.

Oh…so we HAVE met!

11. TJIC says:

> either a typo or the most crassly-named hipster coffee shop ever.

NOT LAUGHING. NOT LAUGHING.

12. Nancy says:

I'm surprised you didn't mention the movie trailers for Rakofsky v The Internet over on Big Legal Brain.

13. Robert says:

One other strange thing: Why would he post about a personal client's case on "Facebook?" Yes, I know that many court proceedings are public record, but I wouldn't like it my lawyer posted about cases involving me–even if all the information is public–on his "Facebook" (not that my lawyer wastes his time on Facebook!)

That shows a great deal if immaturity.

14. Robert says:

"Prior to law school, Mr. Rakofsky earned a Bachelor of Science in Biology, concentrating his attention on DNA."

I suspect a lot of college students "concentrate [...] attention on DNA."

15. Charles says:

If you feel like stopping by the Ground Zero coffee shop, you can, Ken. http://www.usc.edu/student-affairs/gzcoffee/

16. Ashley says:

I thought about law school when I was a freshmen, so by Rakofsky's logic, I can advertise myself as a reputable lawyer, right? This guy is such a joke. Reminds me of the guy who sued the catholic church because he was struck by lightning which is an act of God.

1. May 27, 2011