WOULD IT NOT BE EASIER FOR THE TSA TO DISSOLVE THE PEOPLE, and elect another? You don't mess with Texas. Thoughts on the interplay between the Fourth Amendment, the Tenth Amendment, the Supremacy Clause, and the Texas bill that would outlaw TSA groping in the Lone Star State.
Last 5 posts by Patrick Non-White
- Does The Internet Need A United Nations When It Doesn't Have A First Amendment? - March 24th, 2014
- Fear And Loathing In Falls Church - January 4th, 2014
- Eventually That Animal Is Going To Turn On You, And You're Going To End Up The Victim! - December 5th, 2013
- if you MARRY! like your REPRODUCE! doctor you OBEY! can keep NO INDEPENDENT THOUGHT! your doctor. SUBMIT! if you CONSUME! like your STAY ASLEEP! plan you can WATCH TV! keep it. BUY! period. NO IMAGINATION! - December 4th, 2013
- I Am Thankful For This Bit Of Fun - November 28th, 2013