TSA To Improve Quality of Customer Service To Infant-Americans

Print This Post

You may also like...

6 Responses

1. SPQR says:

Ken, I appreciate the hard news posts of your blog, like this one. I really do.

But couldn't you guys do more of the parody that you are known for and made me come back to this blog so much in the past?

** someone whispers in my ear **

What? It isn't? It is. Never mind.

2. Black Bellamy says:

You know, I'm tempted to say oh man that is such bullshit. However, if you KNOW they're not going to pat down your infant, where else do you put the explosive?

3. Brian Dunbar says:

TSA. A decade of service. 58 thousand employees. 8 billion a year. Zero terrorists caught.

However, if you KNOW they’re not going to pat down your infant, where else do you put the explosive?

Shenanigans. Like a particularly stupid general, TSA is looking to the past to learn how to fight the next war.

What they've _been_ doing isn't working: the terrorists keep getting through, will get through, because they are flexible and smart and a bureaucracy isn't.

4. Ken says:

For only $8 million per year, I'll loan the government my magic rock that has protected me from terrorist attacks for a decade.

5. Rliyen says:

Yes, Ken. But can it also protect you from tigers? If so, I will offer you eleventy kabajillion dollars for it.

6. Annwas Adeniawc says:

Yes of course, we will but the explosives in the baby's carrier with the baby. Problem # 1 unless the baby is knocked out on morphine, i can't imagine she would lay there quietly. Problem # 2 If I want to kill hundreds of people at the same time, all i have to do is strap some high explosives on Fido, and throw a piece of meat into the security check-point bottle neck and BOOM! Come on folks! If we had a real problem with terrorism, this stuff would be happening all the time, and there would be NOTHING you could do about it. TSA is security theatre