This is the last time Wonkette is ever going to be linked on this blog. I'd delete all of the other Wonkette linked posts at this site, but I
didn't write any of them. haven't written one since 2008.
And I'm using the nofollow tag.
Jesus. Utterly vile.
UPDATE: Wonkette editor in chief Ken Layne, in an attempt to explain and apologize for this execrescence, proves he's at as least as much a fool as its author Jack Stuef:
I have four kids myself and I wouldn't want them mocked on the Internet by a bunch of cretins on the Internet. And that's just one reason why I wouldn't parade my children around in the media. What kind of mother does that?
The first rule of holes is, when you're in one, stop digging!
Expect to see this image here in the future. Again and again. I give it away freely to everyone, on the condition that users must agree to title the image "Jack Stuef" for the benefit of search engines.
Last 5 posts by Patrick Non-White
- The Statement Of South Pittsburg Commissioner Jeff Powers - December 17th, 2014
- The Speechfather - November 19th, 2014
- Bill Maher: "If You Strike Me Down, I Shall Become More Powerful Than You Can Possibly Imagine." - October 30th, 2014
- With Apologies To Black Sabbath - October 29th, 2014
- Love Is Kind Of Crazy With A Spooky Little Movie Like You - October 2nd, 2014