But I'll commend OCP Chairman, a bot twitter account that sends immediate, unwanted @ replies to any user who types certain keywords:
If someone tweets the word "Dick" he gets an immediate autoreply: "Dick, you're fired!"
If someone tweets the word "shoot" or "Murphy" he gets an immediate autoreply: "Nice shooting son, what's your name?"
Detroit: "Old Detroit has a cancer. That cancer is crime."
And so on and so forth. The guy has about a dozen classic Robocop quote autoreplies, and they seem to be expanding.
Facebook may be the dominant social medium on the internet, but it's no fun. I have fun with Twitter.
Last 5 posts by Patrick Non-White
- A Word From Our Sponsor - May 8th, 2013
- Lesson Plan And Syllabus For Second Semester Seniors, Princeton High School - May 3rd, 2013
- A Day Reading Popehat Is Like A Day At The Farm. Every Post Is A Banquet! Every Amazon Purchase A Fortune! Every Comment Thread A Parade! I Love Popehat! - May 2nd, 2013
- I Demand A Senate Investigating Committee - April 27th, 2013
- Be Aware That You Have Threatened, Tried To Blackmail And Accused Our Company Of SCAM With Your E-mail! - April 26th, 2013