Bob Fletcher, Sheriff of Ramsey County, Minnesota, was rejected last night by a deluded populace, evidently driven out of their minds by bleeding heart sympathizers for inscrutable orientals, and the terrorists who would destroy America with their filthy anarchist urine.
It isn't widely known, but Fletcher was America's leading cop in the fight against pissants, a fact the Republican National Committee trumpeted in the 2008 election.
Fletcher was in the national spotlight during the Republican National Convention in St. Paul. The weekend before, Fletcher deployed armed agents to raid several houses known to be occupied by protesters, arresting the residents on charges of "conspiracy to riot." Fletcher pointed to three buckets of urine as evidence that anarchists were indeed plotting destruction in St. Paul, but the containers were later revealed to hold discolored water.Yet Fletcher remains unfazed, even defiant.
As well he should. Some call Fletcher a thug. Some say the Minneapolis Gang Strike Force, of which Fletcher was a guiding light, shot "allegedly" innocent people for no good reason. But I think every American should thank Bob Fletcher for his service in the war against Vietnam and Cambodia and Laos, and for saving John McCain and Sarah Palin from the threat of buckets of mass destruction. And pee.
And shame on the filthy hippies who brought him down.
Last 5 posts by Patrick Non-White
- A Word From Our Sponsor - May 8th, 2013
- Lesson Plan And Syllabus For Second Semester Seniors, Princeton High School - May 3rd, 2013
- A Day Reading Popehat Is Like A Day At The Farm. Every Post Is A Banquet! Every Amazon Purchase A Fortune! Every Comment Thread A Parade! I Love Popehat! - May 2nd, 2013
- I Demand A Senate Investigating Committee - April 27th, 2013
- Be Aware That You Have Threatened, Tried To Blackmail And Accused Our Company Of SCAM With Your E-mail! - April 26th, 2013