Bob Fletcher's Loss Is A Victory For Sinister Yellow People, Urine Terrorists

Print This Post

10 Responses

1. aczarnowski says:

Good for Ramsey. If only there would've been an opponent for Sheriff in Hennepin county.

2. Jdog says:

It's been a very good day.

3. Patrick says:

Many thanks to Radley Balko for the link.

For those who don't understand the link about filthy, hippie terrorists, let's just say that Jdog, a firearms safety instructor in Minneapolis (and a noted science fiction writer), had interesting encounters with Fletcher's minions when he registered the domain name "bobfletcherforsheriff.com". Jdog looks like a filthy hippie, but he's a filthy hippie who owns many, many firearms.

Bob Fletcher isn't a fan of citizens who reserve the right to protect themselves with firearms, whether they've had training or not. Of course, now that Bob Fletcher is just another citizen, perhaps he'll change his tune.

4. Jdog says:

Alas, Fletcher isn't "just another citizen." He's going back to SPPD as a Commander, and will remain a very, very, very special person.

If the Chief has any sense, he'll put Commander Fletcher in close tactical command of the coastal defense of the office coffeepot. Matter of fact, I think I'll be asking for a meeting with the Chief — on another matter; two of his minions rousted a permit holder who wasn't doing anything wrong, just for an opportunity to whip their tiny little… badges out — anyway, and I may as well put it all — including Fletcher's Mr. Happy — on the table.

I'll bring a baseball bat.

5. Grandy says:

Give 'em hell Jdog.

6. Jdog says:

Oh, and Patrick? I've now taken up a Hebe Cowboy look. At least for the winter; come summer, the flannel shirts will be back.

7. Justthisguy says:

Jdog isa very good friend of Jerry Pournelle. Mess with him at your peril, ignorant pigthug.

8. Justthisguy says:

Umm. I tried to post a comment, and it just disappeared. There was no notice of moderation, or rejection, or anything.

9. Patrick says:

It was held for moderation overnight, while we enjoyed the sleep of the just. I almost deleted it when I read your second comment.

WAAAAAAAAA!!!

1. November 4, 2010

[...] Patrick at Popehat notes another encouraging defeat of a bad sheriff in Tuesday's election. [...]