Just when you thought that the internet couldn't get any more entertaining, it coughs up the likes of Doctor Kevin Pezzi.
Dr. Pezzi, who writes about science for Andrew Breitbart's Big Government website:
- Achieved the highest IQ test score ever recorded;
- Developed a cure for cancer, only to have it suppressed by Big Pharma (no relation to Big Government);
- Aced final exams in college, by mistake;
- Knows the secret to giving her perfect female pleasure, every time; and
- Fights a neverending, one-man war against the threat of "poisonous Chinks".
But that's just the tip of the iceberg. I agree with E. D. Kain: Dr. Pezzi's is the most most inspiring story you'll read all day.
Although he languishes in obscurity now, that's bound to change. I daresay that Kevin Pezzi will soon take his rightful place among the internet's highest stars, right up there with Cleve Blakemore and even Dr. Gene Ray.
Last 5 posts by Patrick Non-White
- A Word From Our Sponsor - May 8th, 2013
- Lesson Plan And Syllabus For Second Semester Seniors, Princeton High School - May 3rd, 2013
- A Day Reading Popehat Is Like A Day At The Farm. Every Post Is A Banquet! Every Amazon Purchase A Fortune! Every Comment Thread A Parade! I Love Popehat! - May 2nd, 2013
- I Demand A Senate Investigating Committee - April 27th, 2013
- Be Aware That You Have Threatened, Tried To Blackmail And Accused Our Company Of SCAM With Your E-mail! - April 26th, 2013