Just when you thought that the internet couldn't get any more entertaining, it coughs up the likes of Doctor Kevin Pezzi.
Dr. Pezzi, who writes about science for Andrew Breitbart's Big Government website:
- Achieved the highest IQ test score ever recorded;
- Developed a cure for cancer, only to have it suppressed by Big Pharma (no relation to Big Government);
- Aced final exams in college, by mistake;
- Knows the secret to giving her perfect female pleasure, every time; and
- Fights a neverending, one-man war against the threat of "poisonous Chinks".
But that's just the tip of the iceberg. I agree with E. D. Kain: Dr. Pezzi's is the most most inspiring story you'll read all day.
Although he languishes in obscurity now, that's bound to change. I daresay that Kevin Pezzi will soon take his rightful place among the internet's highest stars, right up there with Cleve Blakemore and even Dr. Gene Ray.
Last 5 posts by Patrick Non-White
- Fear And Loathing In Falls Church - January 4th, 2014
- Eventually That Animal Is Going To Turn On You, And You're Going To End Up The Victim! - December 5th, 2013
- if you MARRY! like your REPRODUCE! doctor you OBEY! can keep NO INDEPENDENT THOUGHT! your doctor. SUBMIT! if you CONSUME! like your STAY ASLEEP! plan you can WATCH TV! keep it. BUY! period. NO IMAGINATION! - December 4th, 2013
- I Am Thankful For This Bit Of Fun - November 28th, 2013
- They Shoot Ponies, Don't They? - November 27th, 2013