Therefore I declare my right, as the citizen of a free country, to use it as I choose.
If you have a blog or other website, I encourage you to do the same. As you place the seal on your website, repeat this ancient legal formula, a formula that your government, which is one of laws, not of men, is bound to respect:
Ipso facto. E. pluribus unum. Res gestae divi Augusti. Agricola est bona. Shai Gaba Umbala Shoombala OOM!
(Thanks to our friend CTrees for pointing out what has to be a simple misunderstanding on the part of the FBI, a misunderstanding which will no doubt be corrected once politicians who faithfully serve the American public are made aware of the problem.)
Last 5 posts by Patrick Non-White
- Does The Internet Need A United Nations When It Doesn't Have A First Amendment? - March 24th, 2014
- Fear And Loathing In Falls Church - January 4th, 2014
- Eventually That Animal Is Going To Turn On You, And You're Going To End Up The Victim! - December 5th, 2013
- if you MARRY! like your REPRODUCE! doctor you OBEY! can keep NO INDEPENDENT THOUGHT! your doctor. SUBMIT! if you CONSUME! like your STAY ASLEEP! plan you can WATCH TV! keep it. BUY! period. NO IMAGINATION! - December 4th, 2013
- I Am Thankful For This Bit Of Fun - November 28th, 2013