Skadden Arps Doesn't Observe "Take Your Dog To Work Day"

Print This Post

You may also like...

11 Responses

1. Ken says:

Skadden would let you take your dog to work if they could figure out how to bill your dog out at $750 per hour.

Not sure how that works in the analogy.

2. Patrick says:

It fits, only Skadden hasn't figured out how to fit a dog into its billing software.

Rolling Stone, which would be the small sized firm working on contingent fees, billed millions per hour with the McChrystal story this week, on a story that at first glance looks like a dog.

3. David says:

I could see myself dying of a heart attack at the age of fifty

Certainly you'd be crying a lot by 49.

4. Patrick says:

Don't talk about the secret postal system, please.

5. Mark Bennett says:

When I saw the title of this post in my RSS reader, I read "observe" as "deserve," which made perfect sense to me.

Mark Bennett
    Managing Poop Scooper
    Bennett, Bennett, Indy & Lucy, L.L.P.

6. David says:

This dude sounds like a most unpleasant person.

Were he not afraid of them, he probably would've acquired a most unpleasant dog.

7. Patrick says:

The dog three or four comments above it is even more unpleasant.

8. David says:

I love you, too.

9. Patrick says:

I've always loved you David, but are you one of the people to whom Weigel was responding in the comment I referred to above? None of them had your flair. So, in essence, I don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Back on topic, want a puppy? She sort of forced me to take her in today. I really can't have another dog, but if I could, I'd keep this angel. I'll be happy to email a photo to you. I'll be busy Friday (anniversary), but if you're interested I'll drive up wither her on Saturday to allow the Davids to meet her.

I can't let this dog go to a kill shelter.

10. David says:

Ah. I went up *this* windmill, not that one, and found myself the hero.

We're already all dogged up, but your noble rescue of the solicitous pup earns you divine brownie points. A multiplier if you can find, or become, its long-term home.

You old softie.

11. Patrick says:

We had four on saturday. Now we're becoming the Daisy Hill Puppy Farm.