So Many Horror Stories, So Little Time
Things I've wanted to write about this week, but haven't been able to hit. Fortunately, they've been well handled by other bloggers:
- Texas Court of Criminal Appeals Judge Sharon Keller, whose neglect of her responsibilities killed a man, had her removal hearing. Grits for Breakfast covered it.
- We ignored the case of James Dave, the Chattanooga officer who arrested Eric Wright for having the gall to ignore Dave's lawful command that Wright stop trying to save his new bride's life.
- The University of Texas is allowing police to conduct experiments on mentally ill prisoners. Some doctors should lose their licenses.
- This is what the tax return for a small corporation looks like. I'm surprised they could find a camera with a lens wide enough to take in the whole monstrosity.
- And finally, from Kids Prefer Cheese, an old post about the worst Mexican restaurant on earth. Or at least Germany. It made me laugh.
Just thought you'd like to know.
Last 5 posts by Patrick Non-White
- The Speechfather - November 19th, 2014
- Bill Maher: "If You Strike Me Down, I Shall Become More Powerful Than You Can Possibly Imagine." - October 30th, 2014
- With Apologies To Black Sabbath - October 29th, 2014
- Love Is Kind Of Crazy With A Spooky Little Movie Like You - October 2nd, 2014
- This Post Knows The Gate. This Post Is The Gate. This Post Is The Key And Guardian Of The Gate. Past, Present, Future, All Are One In This Post. - September 7th, 2014