So Many Horror Stories, So Little Time
Things I've wanted to write about this week, but haven't been able to hit. Fortunately, they've been well handled by other bloggers:
- Texas Court of Criminal Appeals Judge Sharon Keller, whose neglect of her responsibilities killed a man, had her removal hearing. Grits for Breakfast covered it.
- We ignored the case of James Dave, the Chattanooga officer who arrested Eric Wright for having the gall to ignore Dave's lawful command that Wright stop trying to save his new bride's life.
- The University of Texas is allowing police to conduct experiments on mentally ill prisoners. Some doctors should lose their licenses.
- This is what the tax return for a small corporation looks like. I'm surprised they could find a camera with a lens wide enough to take in the whole monstrosity.
- And finally, from Kids Prefer Cheese, an old post about the worst Mexican restaurant on earth. Or at least Germany. It made me laugh.
Just thought you'd like to know.
Last 5 posts by Patrick Non-White
- Significant Developments In D.C. Anti-SLAPP Law. - June 5th, 2014
- Does The Internet Need A United Nations When It Doesn't Have A First Amendment? - March 24th, 2014
- Fear And Loathing In Falls Church - January 4th, 2014
- Eventually That Animal Is Going To Turn On You, And You're Going To End Up The Victim! - December 5th, 2013
- if you MARRY! like your REPRODUCE! doctor you OBEY! can keep NO INDEPENDENT THOUGHT! your doctor. SUBMIT! if you CONSUME! like your STAY ASLEEP! plan you can WATCH TV! keep it. BUY! period. NO IMAGINATION! - December 4th, 2013