Things I've wanted to write about this week, but haven't been able to hit. Fortunately, they've been well handled by other bloggers:
- Texas Court of Criminal Appeals Judge Sharon Keller, whose neglect of her responsibilities killed a man, had her removal hearing. Grits for Breakfast covered it.
- We ignored the case of James Dave, the Chattanooga officer who arrested Eric Wright for having the gall to ignore Dave's lawful command that Wright stop trying to save his new bride's life.
- The University of Texas is allowing police to conduct experiments on mentally ill prisoners. Some doctors should lose their licenses.
- This is what the tax return for a small corporation looks like. I'm surprised they could find a camera with a lens wide enough to take in the whole monstrosity.
- And finally, from Kids Prefer Cheese, an old post about the worst Mexican restaurant on earth. Or at least Germany. It made me laugh.
Just thought you'd like to know.
Last 5 posts by Patrick Non-White
- A Word From Our Sponsor - May 8th, 2013
- Lesson Plan And Syllabus For Second Semester Seniors, Princeton High School - May 3rd, 2013
- A Day Reading Popehat Is Like A Day At The Farm. Every Post Is A Banquet! Every Amazon Purchase A Fortune! Every Comment Thread A Parade! I Love Popehat! - May 2nd, 2013
- I Demand A Senate Investigating Committee - April 27th, 2013
- Be Aware That You Have Threatened, Tried To Blackmail And Accused Our Company Of SCAM With Your E-mail! - April 26th, 2013