Of all the places I thought I could count on for participation in Draw Muhammed Day, the funny pages of a daily newspaper wouldn't have made my list. I wouldn't expect most daily-strip cartoonists to do anything controversial and I definitely would expect most daily papers to run a substitute strip. And yet, this morning, in today's Daily News, was this Over the Hedge:
Kudos to Michael Fry, T Lewis and the editorial staff at the Daily News.
Last 5 posts by Charles
- Not All Layers of An Onion Are Equally Worth Peeling Back - February 26th, 2013
- Did someone mention consistency? - February 5th, 2013
- Is That A Mote In Your Dog's Eye? - April 17th, 2012
- Your Friday Afternoon Encourages You to Hang On - July 22nd, 2011
- Everyone Follows Instructions, Right? - June 30th, 2011