If you've played World of Warcraft for any appreciable length of time (I know that a number of our readers have), would you please consider responding to this anonymous survey?
The survey is promulgated by one of my wife's graduate assistants. It is not intrusive, nor will it consume a great portion of your day. It is part of a larger research project on the ways in which self-selecting groups (hence Warcraft) use the internet to obtain desired information from dumps of voluminous yet widely dispersed data.
A randomly selected participant will receive a small cash prize. I declined my eligibility for the prize, so your odds of winning are that much higher. As a bonus, by increasing the size of the sample, you will enhance the survey's validity, thereby assisting a promising researcher in her career.
Last 5 posts by Patrick Non-White
- A Word From Our Sponsor - May 8th, 2013
- Lesson Plan And Syllabus For Second Semester Seniors, Princeton High School - May 3rd, 2013
- A Day Reading Popehat Is Like A Day At The Farm. Every Post Is A Banquet! Every Amazon Purchase A Fortune! Every Comment Thread A Parade! I Love Popehat! - May 2nd, 2013
- I Demand A Senate Investigating Committee - April 27th, 2013
- Be Aware That You Have Threatened, Tried To Blackmail And Accused Our Company Of SCAM With Your E-mail! - April 26th, 2013