Can you spot on this website?
I particularly like the site's disclaimer, as applied to the fake auto insurance card, the fake medical evaluation form, and the fake state summons form or jury duty excuse letter:
The products of NoveltyExcuses.com cannot be used for any illegal purpose. …
Although our products look extremely authentic, they are for educational/entertainment use only. We are not responsible for misuse of our products. …
Any item sold or issued by us are not authentic doctor’s notes, jury forms , or other document from any hospital, clinic or government institution. They are only to be used as novelty items for gags gifts and are for ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. The use of these items for any other purpose is strongly condemned by us.
Last 5 posts by Patrick Non-White
- A Word From Our Sponsor - May 8th, 2013
- Lesson Plan And Syllabus For Second Semester Seniors, Princeton High School - May 3rd, 2013
- A Day Reading Popehat Is Like A Day At The Farm. Every Post Is A Banquet! Every Amazon Purchase A Fortune! Every Comment Thread A Parade! I Love Popehat! - May 2nd, 2013
- I Demand A Senate Investigating Committee - April 27th, 2013
- Be Aware That You Have Threatened, Tried To Blackmail And Accused Our Company Of SCAM With Your E-mail! - April 26th, 2013